I have complete control over what I consume. Although eating well is something I must do consistently to maintain my overall health, I find myself feeling thankful that only I decide what to eat today. And I take that power seriously. I want to fuel my body well.
Do you believe this: “I eat to fuel my body well?” You have complete control over what you consume! Use these daily affirmations to make yourself strong!
My body is a temple.
The best way for me to ensure I have enough energy to get me through the day is to consume a diet chock full of the nutrients necessary to live an active lifestyle. My physical strength is also determined by the types of foods I eat.
I see the direct connection between the nutrients in my foods and how good I feel physically and emotionally on any given day.
The ongoing study of nutrition ensures that I know how to feed my body in the best ways possible. Today, I am committed to eating the most nutritious foods available. I celebrate all my body can do when I fully enable it with healthy foods.
- How are my eating habits? What influences my eating habits?
- Do I focus on eating mostly foods with high nutritional value?
- How can I cut down on processed and convenience food items?
- What groceries can I buy at the store this week to increase healthy foods in my diet?
- Who supports me in my effort to fuel my body well?
Receive the NewStart Affirmation Series directly into your email inbox. Print off the worksheets or save them in a place where you can refer to them on the reg. Such great and useful reminders of all that you are, and all that you can be!